Interlibrary Loan supports the teaching and research of students, faculty, and staff associated with Georgia Gwinnett College by obtaining materials not available at the Kaufman Library or through GIL Express.
- Before submitting an Interlibrary Loan request for a book, please ensure that it is not available at the Kaufman Library or within the USG system. Books available within the USG system and eligible for circulation should be requested via GIL Express.
- Interlibrary loans books can have a 2 to 3 week delivery time.
- Some institutions charge for sending Interlibrary Loan books via ILL. If a charge is required, you will be notified prior to our ordering the book. This charge must be paid up front using funds placed on your Claw Card.
- Current textbooks cannot be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- Request a Book through Interlibrary Loan
- Before submitting an Interlibrary Loan request for an article, please ensure the article is not available at the Kaufman Library in print, via GALILEO, or in another electronic resource provided by the Kaufman Library.
- Interlibrary loan articles can have a 1 to 2 week delivery time.
- Please Note:
- Students are charged $.15 per page for articles requested and printed out for them. When articles are sent electronically and a link to the article can be provided to the student, there is no charge.
- Some institutions charge just for sending articles via ILL. If a charge is required, you will be notified prior to our ordering the article. This charge must be paid up front using funds placed on your Claw Card.
- Request an Article though Interlibrary Loan
For more information, see Interlibrary Loan FAQs.