AEC (Academic Enhancement Center) of GGC Formatting Tips:
- Always double space citations.
- Always indent the second and forthcoming lines of the citation 0.5 in. This is called a "hanging indent".
- If there is no information for a section of the citation, then move to the next section.
- The AEC of GGC recommends the following:
- 12 pt font
- Times New Roman
- Double space paper text and citations
- A general rule in APA: if the citation ends with a word, use a period to end the citation. If it ends with a URL or doi do not use a period.