Delivers more than 62,000 titles spanning the widest range of subject areas including anthropology, business, counseling, film, health, history, music, and more.
1. You have to create an account first. Go to the person icon (location: upper right corner of screen). Select Create New Account from gray ribbon area.
2. Once you have your account, find a video. In video player, click on the scissor icon (location, lower right corner of video player).
3. Select time start/end length. Select display options: Just me, Everyone at my institution, or Everyone.
4. Click Save. Your film clip should now be available from the Clips tab, on the home page.
This unique collection includes the best of the silent era, groundbreaking international directors, American and European masterpieces from the mid-20th century, award-winning contemporary films from Global Lens, and films from Africa and the African diaspora from ArtMattan Productions.
1. Click on the Custom Segment section (tab location: bottom of video). It will prompt you to create an account.
2. Set start and end time.
Access to more than 26,000 streaming videos: films, documentaries, and must-see movies.
1. Click on the Create Clip/Playlist section (tab location: bottom of video). It will prompt you to create an account.
2. Name your film clip, and then click create. This makes a clip of the whole film. You have to trim it down. Find your clip, and then click on Edit Playlist.
3. This gives you a pop-up window. Click on Edit. Set start and end times.
4. Click save clip (button location: lower left)
5. This takes you back to the My Playlist. Click on Save Changes.
6. Your film clip should now be available to view in the My Playlist section (location: upper right). It gives you the option to Share/Embed (link or embed code options).