1. Go to the Kaufman Library home page.
2. Scroll down and click on the arrow next to Course Reserves.
3. Click on Go to Course Reserves.
4. Click on Course Reserves.
5. Use the search box to determine if your desired item is available.
Please Note: If you have your professor's last name, your course name and number, and the title of the item, our staff can locate it more quickly and efficiently.
Course Reserve Availability
Materials that have been submitted for course reserve are unavailable until your professor has been notified that they are ready for use.
Course reserves are stored behind the Circulation Desk at the Kaufman Library.
Electronic Reserve Passwords
Your professor will provide you with the password to his/her electronic reserve. The Kaufman Library staff cannot provide passwords to students.
Fines on Course Reserves
Course reserve materials that are returned late will incur fines on each item: