Check-out privileges are available to:
- Gwinnett County Public Library patrons with a current GCPL Library card and government-issued photo I.D.
- Gwinnett Technical College faculty, staff, or students with a current GTC
I.D. and government-issued photo I.D.
- You will need to fill out a patron registration form and present your I.D.
- You must be 18 or over.
- Gwinnett County Public Library and Gwinnett Technical College patrons:
- Two weeks, with one renewal
- Materials must be brought in to be renewed - no renewals by phone or online
GGC materials that can be checked out:
- Books from the regular circulating collection
GGC materials that cannot be checked out:
- Books from the Popular Reading collection
- Reference materials
- Course reserves
- Gwinnett County Public Library and Gwinnett Technical College patrons may check out up to three books at a time.
- GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan services are not available.
- Check with your home library to see if they offer Interlibrary Loan or similar services.
- If you have overdue, lost, or damaged books, you will not be able to check out additional books until those materials are returned or paid for.
- Your Kaufman Library account will expire in one year from the date of your patron registration.
- Expired accounts can be reactivated if the required identification is provided and there are no current overdue/damaged fines/fees or lost items.
- Your account cannot be accessed online.